Tuesday, October 12, 2010

29 weeks!

27 weeks

28 weeks

29 weeks

How Far Along: 29 weeks!

Maternity Clothes: Officially in ALL maternity clothes and loving it :) 

Best Moment of the Week: Making some serious progess on the nursery.  Robbie bought me my very own power screwdriver on Saturday, and needless to say I put it to good use :).  I was able to hang the curtains and assemble the glider for the bedroom.  The furniture was delivered last week and I am in love with it.  The room has really come together and is just waiting on our sweet baby boy!

What I'm Looking Forward To: My baby shower this weekend that Shannon is throwing.  It will be so great to see family and friends and celebrate one of the most exciting times in our lives. 

What I Miss Most: Wine and mexican cheese dip :)

Fears: Not necessarily a fear but I did not pass the first blood glucose test last week.  Therefore, tomorrow I will be going for a three hour glucose tolerance test for gestational diabetes.  My biggest fear regarding the test is that I have to fast from midnight till lunch time.  I am usually ready to eat the minute I wake up so it will be interesting.  Yes leave it to me for meal time to be my biggest fear of the week :)


Overall I am feeling really good at this point.  I am still in awe that our baby boy's arrival is in only about 10.5 weeks.  I have never been more ready and excited for something in my entire life.  Sprouts activity has really increased and it seems like he is moving constantly.  On Thursday, we will be having a 3D/4D ultrasound where hopefully we will see our little boy's face.  Every other ultrasound in the past he has been covering his face with his hands.... just like his Daddy hating having his picture taken :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment